Sign in to follow this  
RickeyBoy

Round 3 - O R I O N vs Unkillable

I would refer Uk to the rules... Captains and at the EXTENT co-captains may schedule. If you would like the ability to schedule, you may ask your CAPTAIN, Paws to add you as such to the roster, until then, he does the scheduling. And glass klown is not even an assistant captain so his word is nothing when it comes to scheduling in the league. I do not wish to be a pain, but we cannot take what every member believes is right as a fact.

RickeyBoy

Im making this game Saturday 5:00pm EST

BUT, Id like to advise you of something UK, if you wish to have some of your players schedule in your stead, I will accept 2 diffrent ways. 1- get your co-captains to schedule and 2- TELL ME THEY ARE ALLOWED TO SCHEDULE IN YOUR STEAD FOR THAT SPECIFIED WEEKEND WITH REASONS ETC:)

Either of these I will be able to work with, but random players comming on and saying you told them, I cannot trust, for obvious reasons.

This game is 5PM not cause you asked for it, but because of the compromise between both times. Ill point out also that Circle had warned me he was going out of town and that Raynor would be scheduling this weekend. Next time you wish to do the same, let me know alright? This will work better for everyone.

RickeyBoy

its not thursday midnight yet, if you could make it 4:30pm est smile.gif

(admin so i can post in locked topics, im at school so i cant reach you any other way sorry for ignoring the lock rix)