Sign in to follow this  
cloud city trooper

Do you use Minidisc?

I would read forums to research something that I wanna buy but not know much about.

Like motorcycle forums... when I'm finally going TO GET a motorcycle, I dunno yet. But it would be so cool TO have one. Plus, California's traffic and weather is motorcycle heaven. smile.gif

I actually went to the forums...couldn't find a thread TO READ about why i should buy a MD player instead OF a IPOD OR the dell deal. Lots OF technical stuff which i really had NO intrest IN since i don't own one yet. One thing though that caught my intrest was the recording live shows. That might be worth it. Live in Austin live music capital of the world so I do go to shows a lot. Also how much for the new Hi-MD players. I saw prices of $250. With that kind of cash i rather just get a IPOD. Shrug....link me and I'll READ the thread...if NOT GET INTO MORE detail.

Just start a thread there AND I'll answer any question. I rather do it there than here.

Raynor, I'm just merely inviting people if they're curious.

Here's SOME eye-candy OF one OF the new 1 gb players [this unit handles this disc, it's removeable like little floppies, same size as regular MD, just a different laser system], the NH900:

USER posted image

About the transferring the music to the discs bit, it's been made much easier WITH the latest version OF Sonicstage. It's such a solid format now..

I've heard FROM a lot OF different sources that ipod's have battery life problems. Like you can't change the battery yourself AND they ONLY LAST FOR ~YEAR WITH medium USAGE, so after a YEAR OR so you need TO GET a new one.

that's just what i've heard, NOT sure if it's true or not, but i've heard it enough AND NOT really seen ANY rebuttal so i'm not gambling the cash.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this