Sign in to follow this  
elmokupo

For your information

The single most dominant squad during any time period in the history of this zone is undisputably kittens burning.

No other squad ever had an avg score of 22 mil for its top 5 players on the second day after reset, and avg of 16.9 mil for entire squad.

No other squad consistently beat 30-50 man arenas over and over again with 3-5 man freqs.

It is because of this team that neuting was illegalized for a very long period of time, settings were changed, including disabling privs, and doorwarps were removed from the bases.

The rest of the zone simply couldn't do anything TO combat their tactics. Old school veterans sitting around IN spec mode bitching that they can't play anymore because lame newbie hotshots have ruined the competition.

getting lots of points seems easy to me. there are many times when swz has very little playing or none. just go play then and keep winning small jp's. really i dont think points ARE a reflection OF skill AT ALL

yeah, i almost forgot to mention inc! 8-[

Incoming! was/still could be the most dominant SWZ flagging squad of all-time. They owned SWZFL every year, easily.

:smt109

tha's RIGHT!

Incoming own everyone at flagging tongue.gif ANY TIME ANY DAY...

Right! Hi Sommy, congrats on your SWZL performance! smile.gif