Sign in to follow this  
Ummagumma

Safe lamers

Is something going to be done about these players who spend way too much time sitting in safe? This has been going on for a while now and has a very bad affect on the zone because spots are being taken up by players who aren't even playing leaving 1 team shorthanded FOR long periods. I didn't realize it before but when I checked today and saw that safety time was 1 hour I was amazed. It should be reduced to no more than 15 minutes and the center safe should be put somewhere on the corner of the map and the warp portal should be brought back so we're also NOT inconvenienced by another lamer tactic, a player sitting IN AND near the safe WITH antiwarp ON. I'm glad that anti is now legal everywhere, but I don't think the ZONE's developers envisioned it working this way.

Make the safe time 15 min max, or make the safes little 2x2 squares so I can spend time brickwarping ppl who sit there for an hour...

I'd just LIKE TO note that it IS possible FOR TCDR TO formulate a complete sentence USING grammar AND mechanics properly. Nearly brings a tear TO my eye... =D>

I'd just LIKE TO note that it IS possible FOR TCDR TO formulate a complete sentence USING grammar AND mechanics properly. Nearly brings a tear TO my eye... =D>

ROFL :smt059

the gaps within the safety should be taken out...that is my only concern, yesterday a player called his own stupidity sat in the safety within those given areas of 1X1 blocks and just antied, if challenged he backed into the safety area like a fool, i did a ?cheater but the mods says he is breaking no rules, now i realize he isn't breaking ANY rules, but he IS damn sure bending the intended fashion FOR the rule.

just take those out AND make the center safety a large block OF safety tiles instead OF a decorative design AS we have now, well make the entire safety AND .lvz how we had mom's garden before, that would solve all those problems and make a somewhat decent player keep his respect and not be some lame fool bending an important rule.

Quick*

Thats called a safehugger QS, learn to live with those, the centersafe is great, safetime should just be much shorter

Make the safe time 15 min max, or make the safes little 2x2 squares so I can spend time brickwarping ppl who sit there for an hour...

I concur.

i agree it is a good DESIGN, but why would we need a deisgner safe, when it is killing the purpose of a no aw from the safety zone rule.

if we just have a normal safe that is one big block this can be prevented a lot more.

right now you can try to rep the guy sitting in the 1X1 tile wide area within the safe but that just puts him in the actual safe zone safe from you. with a block style safe (no opening within the safe) you can rep him actually out of the safe and kill him, relieving the constant pain of trying to flag with an antier directly in the middle of the zone.

Quick*