Sign in to follow this  
Victorious

Making Private Freq For 1

Yo Miew,

Are you still considering my idea about making some private 1 player freqs??

Coz I'm usually playing in the afternoon, which is like in the morning for all you americans and canadians, so there are usually like only 3,4,5 ppl playing.

So, maybe its cooler to have a 1v1v1v1v1 game instead of a 2v1 or 2v2 game.

Also when the flagging starts at night, the centerkillers/non-flaggers can go on these freqs so the flaggers have a freq of their own.

well maybe I hear from you soon

Peace

Vic

Hi Vic,

One man privates with public settings is definitely worth consideration. However, with the next map we are thinking of possibly going full time privates of 6-8 per freq in which case one man privates would not be relevant. If we decide to stick to public settings then your suggestion will certainly be considered.

Incidently, what is your opinion of swz going full time privates?

granted this sounds like a good idea and i wouldn't mind it either way, but isn't the newest attempt to save this zone to promote flagging. having one man priv freqs will not go towards flagging at all, now i can see if we make 5 or 6 man priv freqs, as it was in the past.

my 2 cents...

Quick*

We did have 1 man private freqs a while back, except they were removed when I ended up winning a large flag game on one and the multiplyer inflated the JP to around 10mil yes.gif Apparently that was a "bug" NO.gif

But I wouldnt mind seeing it brought back thumbsup.gif

The idea of privs ull time is nice for a while, but you still end up haveing neubs not being asked to play, makes them feel un-wanted. I lke the one man freq idea though, i was hoping something like that would come up. laugh.gif

center killers byte.

the newbs should be explained how to make a freq of their own and ask other newbs, so they can compete with others. And maybe they can get some1 good at flagging in their freq. If you let them make a freq of their own then it's a good way to let them learn how to flag.

Maybe this would be nice for the swz force to stimulate and help out newbs by letting them make their own freq and helping out with flagging.

Privs is a must, hook it up ppl. The zone needs a kick in the guts. Has there been any work on a priv specific map? That would be awesome.