Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Phantom

Blar

splice, not to be mean, but your the one hurting the players right now. Remember that were here to have fun, not to be ridiculed. I dont want to come into the zone to have you bitching at me because I didnt post 2 or more game logs. Your pissing a lot of people off. So take me off the list, and I'm going to try and ruin every single game I can unless you fucking cool it.

Spirit Phantom, I think you've got a lot of things mixed up.

For starters, I never bitched at you, here or in the zone.

And secondly, Subspace is about having fun. Force is about changing the zone. And changing the zone is gonna take work. If you are here just so you can say you are a member, then you are here for the wrong reason.

People are leaving Force, because they either don't care, or they don't see anything coming out of it, or (some very few) because they feel like they are doing things alone.

The rash of posts I made the other day are a number of things; they are an attempt to get people's attention, to start conversation, but most of all to try and convey more clearly what we are in for.

You can take them as an insult, but they are not. I've sat idly by and watched nothing happen, so now I'm trying to do something about it.

If I am wrong in my estimation of our efforts, please DO tell me as I am not online 24/7 in the zone. I don't see a lot of you. But the feedback I am getting from Force members and Zone members is what I have to go by for now.

Sign in to follow this