Sign in to follow this  
Goku!

LOWER THE DEATH TIME

it will be more fun it sucks when you die wait 3 or 4 sec, to appear, while you see you team mates getin owned and you got so ansious to attach, put the time to 1 somethin like that but 4 is much. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Slyth @ Mar 14 2005, 05:15 AM)
BRING BACK REPELS!

repels are gone?

Lower respawn is cool, adds speed to the game. Fuck lagattaches its part of an online game

QUOTE (Raynor @ Mar 14 2005, 07:49 AM)
Lower respawn is cool, adds speed to the game. Fuck lagattaches its part of an online game

^^^^^

I kind of like the way it is simply because you get a couple of seconds to look around and think about what you need to do next. It also reduces lag attaches. If the spawn time were reduced so much as to make lag attaches a severe problem (alot of lag in this zone) this may lead to greening for attach (and who the hell wants that).

Lag attatches are caused by attaching to already killed laggers, the respawn time has nothing to do with it.

it does have something to do with lagattaches, when respawn time is extremely low people (including) laggers can attach faster and more during a flaggame. People playing the flaggame see the lagger attach 2 or 3 times more often than before. Technically it has nothing to do with the respawn time but the way people play it has much effect on the game.

QUOTE (Raynor @ Apr 11 2005, 05:15 AM)
it does have something to do with lagattaches, when respawn time is extremely low people (including) laggers can attach faster and more during a flaggame. People playing the flaggame see the lagger attach 2 or 3 times more often than before. Technically it has nothing to do with the respawn time but the way people play it has much effect on the game.

Exactly.

I like fewer reps simply because flag games are less nauseating due to less bouncing around. The reduced mines also help balance things out. As for respawn time, I like it how it is. If you're finding it excrutiatingly long, maybe you're dying too much cool.gif

ah well, its not like swz is actually a flagging zone, we made the bases b/c it looks cool on the radar, slyth and i didnt waste any time on this zone