Sign in to follow this  
boohoo422

The third team...

so...a lot of us watched the super bowl last sunday...I just happend to see that there was a third team on the field. However I do honestly think that they called the MVP wrong...it should have been Bill Leavy. Anyone with me? Never in my life have I seen such great Defence. Whenever seattle was going to score...he took it back...kept them from scoring 11 points...I have never seen such a poorly officiated game but then again...I am sure someone will disagree so lets have it.

forgot to mension...I don't mind losing by any means...but not like that...if we were meant to lose then we woulda, FAIR. we outplayed the crap out of the Steelers and yea well thats all I have to say now about that

Uuuuhhh....I gotta say that there were some piss-poor calls that, while it is arguable that it ultimately affected the outcome of the game, really helped out the steelers a lot. That being said, it was the most disappointing super bowl in recent memory. Very little in the way of big plays, and when you thought the game was going to get interesting, there was a ridiculous penalty. Ladies and gentlemen, can we say "rigged"?

world champs? the US is the only god damn country that plays that sport besides the Canucks which they dont compete with. so if the steelers are world champs then i guess i'm the world champ at playing tennaseket a sport which combines baseball, cricket and tennis. I'd like to see someone take my title away in Tennasekey Bowl 56 in 2007.

QUOTE (Full Charge @ Feb 10 2006, 03:50 AM)
world champs? the US is the only god damn country that plays that sport besides the Canucks which they dont compete with. so if the steelers are world champs then i guess i'm the world champ at playing tennaseket a sport which combines baseball, cricket and tennis. I'd like to see someone take my title away in Tennasekey Bowl 56 in 2007.

Actually, there is an NFL Europe, with a particular popularity in Germany.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this