Sign in to follow this  
No_Remorse

flagging

To be honest with you, I don't believe that I've been involved in any half-descent flag games with any more than 4 players on either side. I don't know about anybody else, but personally, I get sick and tired of flying around in the center fighting for flags and chasing people down like chickens.

In fact, in the past I've tried basing flags in hope of a good flag game, but to my surprise, people begin to try to insult me as a result. I hope those people get hit by a bus on the way to the store.

Just give it a thought. Star Warzone *NEEDS* flagging to attract new players. Why would any newb in their right might want to compete 1 on 1 against skilled veterans in center? Get them f'ing flags in those bases, wtf do you think they are there for?

!ps : I do believe a steady flag game is what will rejuvenate swz to it's previous state.

~NR

Hey, that's actually not a bad idea considering how cool Red Alert looks. This is also part of the newbiefy-the-zone solution. But dunno how laggy and cramped it'll get after 20 people, but we can just make the pub arenas small.

sscx redalert zone, haha. I'd play that smile.gif

Or...

We could update our bots/make new bots

Make new events / new events (as ADF is doing)

Run leagues (Like Vaporisor did)

Add more people to staff that will help out

Talk is good until something needs to happen...

Unfortunately, while I was on staff I couldn't get a lot of things to happen.

Leviticus