Sign in to follow this  
werdnayad

hitlist

ok so I am bored at work right now and decided now would be a good time to establish a hit list...

HIT LIST: (not in any order whatsoever)

1. Jesster

2. Wald0 (if he ever gets on)

ok so thats all for now...will be updated as needed smile.gif

DISCLAIMER: in no way am I going to actually physically hurt these people. My sole intention is to destroy the crap out them them in game only. The only way that harm can possibly come to them is if they go into cardiac arrest due to the mass amount of pwnage that I will slam down on top of them, or perhaps a hematoma in the brain due to the stress of not being able to catch me.

(basically I am writing this to get this "trash talk forum" back up and running)

1. err Gartz? for always speccing and chatting the girl talk. SWZ is for SWZing. Yah, you heard me.

2. Spinster for winning flag games! duh you're suppose to milk until the dairy farm is mt.

3. ADF, for his rocketing at you and sometimes killing you (like 7% of the time) and his unappreciated effort(err that's a good thing but i'll add it neway)

4. Ummmmmmmmm.....all the noobs...so many of them playing now and when they kill you its downright embarassing especially because it happens to me a lot. Get sum skillzes nubbzorz!

5. The people who talk during movies and the smelly ppl who sit beside you on the bus.

That's about it. End post.

Is swz gone 4ever?

QUOTE (Full Charge @ Mar 4 2006, 02:05 AM)

3. ADF, for his rocketing at you and sometimes killing you (like 7% of the time) and his unappreciated effort(err that's a good thing but i'll add it neway)

I swear, it's gotta be 8%... now really...

QUOTE (Full Charge @ Mar 4 2006, 02:05 AM)

Is swz gone 4ever?

as SSCX yes... I would say that's a safe bet at this point...

But Star Warzone....for a few days, few weeks, maybe, but 4ever, no, it shall not happen, not as long as I can help it... and that's all I'm gonna say about that at this time.

Malechaser, oops, I mean Tailchaser - for being the *kill nazi :S

Anyone who dislikes noobs - for being ignorant. how the fck do you expect swz to be what it once was w/out the noobs?!?!?!?!!

That's about it, I'm sure I'd make plenty of people's hitlists though. >:)

~NR

at this time I would like to add 2good4u on my hitlist due to the sole fact that his leet !lag capabilitys makes him invisible not to mension invincible! Not to mension his deocy tecnique that closely resembles a ventriliquist where he appears on the other side of the screen, then back again. very l33t ph34r.gif

Hey Victorious, who is victorious ??????? Now I'm really gonna tripp out! The Victorious ones are those that believe you comequat!

And All you nooberz that need to learn how to sling that shid, if you're gonna talk trash, Don't Be Idiot Smack Talkerz, lets get real here, come on!

huh.gif OH SHID!

aka the ProNewb!

EVERY one in this Forum is in my hitlist

anyone who thinks or even fantasize about trash talking is in my it list

and i will end their little trash talking dreams

and i too joined for the trash taking section but unfortunately seems like i am late

but i will hand around in case someone shows up

and if there are people they can trash talk to me as much as they like

i will never give up or leave minding what people say

i mean thats what it is trash talk

people are not suppose to behave nicely of politely or say good things in this section

moderators too should understand this that if they have a trash talk section then they should keep an open mind towards that section

as people come there to open up and talk in a different manner then they usually do

they can become somthing they are not or behave the way there dont in normal life

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this