Sign in to follow this  
Leviticus

Where will you be?

redstar, I dunno i'll have to look. I am with KKF on this one...if I am around at all. email will stay current though so if something does come back up please let me know :-)

werdnayad@gmail.com

As Mr. Douglas Adams has said: DONT PANIC there are MANY people hosting subspace servers. Give one of the other hosts SSC billing and we can get all the SSCX zones back up. I don't think this is the end I really don't. To all my friends my email that istill check is jad1337@yahoo.com keep in touch!

There are many options a new host may attract new players.

CULT OF THE FINAL CALL 4 LYFE!

I have a freind who i need to track down who may be able to help us. IF any of you know anyone in real life with hosting connection please get them laid or something we need to pull our resources and get not just SWZ (our main concern obviously) But all of SSCX zones that were victemized back online.

Ill be in redstar most likely... but i was thinking along with circle in another thread. we should mass migrate to another zone and play there. any thoughts? oh and it needs to be flagging! I also agree with JAD, swz will be back up, just give it a little bit, dont leave.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this