Sign in to follow this  
Come Get Some!

All Apologies

I`ve taken some time to reflect recently and I realize that I have acted like a jackass sometimes. I have said things to people in the zone that were completely ignorant and done things during gameplay that are, as well. I know we can all remember times when things get the best of us. I will try to be more considerate of how my actions and behavior affect those in the zone, on this forum, and during gameplay.

I have sent private messages to some of you, but to those who I may have forgotten, I wanted to apologize up front, here.

Special thanks to BubonicChronic, AntShaw, FluffyWhiteBunny and others who have pointed these things out to me.

I`ve taken some time to reflect recently and I realize that I have acted like a jackass sometimes. I have said things to people in the zone that were completely ignorant and done things during gameplay that are, as well. I know we can all remember times when things get the best of us. I will try to be more considerate of how my actions and behavior affect those in the zone, on this forum, and during gameplay.

I have sent private messages to some of you, but to those who I may have forgotten, I wanted to apologize up front, here.

Special thanks to BubonicChronic, AntShaw, FluffyWhiteBunny and others who have pointed these things out to me.

hahhahaha who figured out his password?