Sign in to follow this  
valvalvalvalvalvalvalvalv

warp bot (?)

Yeah, I quit playing as much..I take breaks often when I play, and flying all the way down to middle center is annoying.

Another failed idea. :clap:

things are fine as of now, it doesn't take half AS long AS you ALL ARE claming it takes TO GET TO that safety.

the bot i assume IS being worked ON, OR madd just IS off somewhere, either way it till be done sooner OR later.

Quick*

Twice I've wasted 4 million points ON prox WHEN I thought my base defense would hold their POSITION so I shipchange TO bomber AND fly my slow ass down TO the safe TO buy prox TO bombline defend WITH it. But by the TIME I GET prox AND GET back TO base, we've already lost the nice bomblining position and I end up dying in less than 2 minutes tongue.gif

Maybe put the safe in the middle but hard to get into? That's almost the same thing.

the reason for the safe near the bottom and the soon to be closed off base at the very bottom, was to stop safe hugging and ball killing (with the exception of mom's garden).

putting ON directly IN the middle, WITH a harder way TO GET INTO OR NOT, will defeat this purpose entirely.

Quick*

but then again it is kinda lame... but then again doesn't everyone GET tired OF flying TO safe WHEN u have prox AND loosing millions OF poitns WITH the whole ZONE chasing you.. AND WHEN u greened 2k bty AND NO were TO hide out.. it seems fair TO NOT have safe huggers but WHEN its happening TO you you wish there was a safe IN center :-/

i wasnt gonna say this paws, but after seeing triple post, please take note of the "edit" button smile.gif

speaking of new features for bots, is anyone planning for a bot that's able TO take away anti if you have it ON IN center? (similiar TO the one IN eg, AND prob other zones AS well)

there was a bot who did that.

And the warp bot? i have no clue whats happening with that sad.gif

My freind sass has a zone with a working warp bot he can prolly help us if I ask nicely. :/

/JAD

Alot of zones have working warp bots and bots that do tons of other things.....

what redt said

And swz had a warp bot ready.

But it failed in a test. The bot that maddok/miew are working on is pretty hard tongue.gif

-Senti

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this