Sign in to follow this  
Poop Dog

TYPiNG PoLiCE

Hello everyone. At around 1 AM June 21 eastern time, sanka. said this to me: sanka.> I LikE tO BaN PeopPle wHo tYPe LiKe This.

only he didn't say sanka.>

<snicker>

i thought about it, AND i wondered, can i really be banned FOR that? so, i decided TO ask you guys here since most people ignore me IN game. i got banned a long TIME ago WITH SOME other people FOR USING cap ships AND stuff IN PUBLIC arena. WHEN i look back i laugh.

it IS my opinion, AND opinion ONLY, that yall really need TO chill. maybe sanka. was kidding, but, i need TO know. i need TO know OR i will explode. that happens TO me sometimes...just LIKE how i need tacos.

Didn't you know? WHENEVER you play IN SWZ, you're also participating in a spelling bee. You must have a browser with http://www.dictionary.com open at all times, and alt-tab back and forth when you write.

All capital letters is frowned upon, as is adding capital letters randomly, LiKe sO. And before I forget, you also need to rack up a certain amount of ?usage before people don't tell you TO shut up.

It's a mystery why this isn't posted IN the news.txt.

Hello everyone. At around 1 AM June 21 eastern time, sanka. said this to me: sanka.> I LikE tO BaN PeopPle wHo tYPe LiKe This.

i thought about it, and i wondered, can i really be banned for that?

No.

he pretty much is a mod modlet afaik prolly just a formality til he gets full mod. It's ALL part OF the big zeta conspiricy u were an insider u know the sccop. <3 doj shame shit went sour, yeah i called you a lagger I call lots OF ppl laggers. My lag IS NOT even legal TO play swzl now im stuck IN aml, so hey enough hating we don't have to be freinds but do we really need to be nme's? If so thats cool too but my TIME ON this game IS limited nowadays so I really don't have the energy to reply to anything negative unless its some stupid newbie that needs put in place.

/JAD

BTW whats mis's status I'm honestly curious for I never had probs with either of you guys. I know u know that. Just think sonics is the most annoying fuckhead in swz and can't see why you team WITH him but hey I prolly hate ON sonics AS much AS you do ba :/

Woa, taking something a mod said sarcastically and posting on the boards hopeing to get public approval /and or/ support.. Really, that's oringinal.. GG newb.

*pokes Jad* you lag TO much FOR SWZ? Damn.. that's just not cool. Not cool at all.

I personally sought out and hired sanka. Lets try to reach some plane of reality before posting, hmm? :bye:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this