Sign in to follow this  
wald0

pilot: welter, on his way to worst record ever.

As it stands, at 3:00 Pacific Time, on the Friday before the reset, welter has a record of 0-4363. He's well ON his way TO getting the worst record ever.

Will he make it!?!?!?!?!!!!?!!?!?!

i had it :oops: 0-5000, stopped 2 days b4 reset, coz i was bored doing it. tongue.gif

although i did it under my normal nick, and not aliased.

Poch only had 0-3000, he had smod if Im right, kinda unfair, he could just go afk and sit in center, he wouldnt be d/ced if he died 3 times on row without movement.

Poch only had 0-3000, he had smod if Im right, kinda unfair, he could just go afk and sit in center, he wouldnt be d/ced if he died 3 times on row without movement.

i thought that was Pimp Daddy

Poch and PD both used to go back and forth beating each other but all they did was go afk in center. Senti did it honestly..

/JAD

I dont know why the fuck hes not banned yet.

So its legal to give free kills like that to get the worst rec ever but not to get the best rec ever? Wtf?

And put up a rule about it before you ban ppl like you've done so far (Staff)

So its legal to give free kills like that to get the worst rec ever but not to get the best rec ever? Wtf?

Welter is not giving away free kills wink.gif...He's flagging AND trying TO rush INTO bases. There he tries TO survive so ppl can attach...he's not shooting to 1 nrg and getting killed by 1 yellow bullet.

who cares anyhow? are you afraid that someone else is going to get a better record? I don't understand how giving away free kills IS illegal.

Then please feel free to name "a lot" or rules that don't make sence. Anti IN center doesn't make sence? No teamkilling doesn't make sence? OR maybe the NO-cheating rule doesn't make sence? Oh no, I bet you're referring TO the I'm-lame-enough-to-give-our-flags-away-but-I-expect-no-punishment-because-it-can't-be-proven-100% rule?

I wish everyone could stop bitching AT the staff AND the rules. LIKE yesterday AS well: After a flaggame we run an event TO keep the people IN the ZONE AND what happens? You start bitching about events being run, AND the staff fighting a fight TO let the ZONE die. But I bet you've been bitching about staff not doing jack and no events being run before as well (ofcourse I don't know FOR sure because I don't have any posts proving this).

So what is it we should do? We should run events, but not when people who don't want us TO don't want us to? Or we shouldn't run events, but ONLY WHEN people who want us TO run events ask FOR an event AND the people that don't want us to aren't complaining?

:bonk:

Agreed, anti should be allowed everywhere. Or wait...lets think about the newbs...they wont have a chance....or wait? maybe they get better at flying.

I DUNNO

not allowing neuting doesn't make sense, ship rules don't make sense, switching the privs/pubs schedule all the time doesn't make sense, NOT HAVING clear standards OF enforcement OF rules doesn't make sense, not having consistent application of rules and consistent punishments doesn't make sense, NOT HAVING many OF the rules ON the list doesn't make sense, having more staff + dev team + event refs than ppl regularly playing in swz doesn't make sense.

happy?

garath

oh yeah...

HAVING an obscene list AND obscene auto ON yet still warning/silencing/banning people FOR LANGUAGE doesn't make sense either.

having mods tell ppl in spec to be quiet because they "don't want us TO clutter up their screen" doesn't make sense

Does trying to argue without any facts make sense? Why dosent nueting make sense? Why this, why that.. Anyoe can speak a load of crap.. not many can back it up. Show me your skillz!

Garath everyone feels DIFFERENT about almost all of those things you said that dont make sence.

You can't spill your thought ON a forum AS if everyone agrees WITH you, because alot OF people don't.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this