Sign in to follow this  
wald0

i just had the craziest dream...

here goes:

For some odd reasons, I was in Holland, which only took about an hour to run to from my house in the states. So I'm looking around, AND there's this post office or something with the name "Alcedol" or something, some fake Dutch village name (i think). Then I remembered that I was supposed to be looking for RedThomas, but I didn't have his address, phone NUMBER, anything LIKE that. So I turn around, AND lo AND behold, there ARE SOME tent-TYPE things WHERE ALL these college kids stay. Somehow I "knew" that RedThomas was IN one OF these tents. So I start looking around, don't find him, and keep walking around this brick building which is next to the tents. Suddenly there's this big fat white guy WITH bad acne NEXT TO me. I knew he was another SS player, but I didn't know his name. He's talking TO me LIKE he knows me, AND he's also looking for RedThomas. So I just come out and say, "By the way, who are you?" He replies: "Arcadian." Then I say: "Oh, I'm wald0, by the way." So we keep walking, looking for RedThomas, when suddenly this guy sends me a text message on my cell phone. It says, "I'm watching you."

Then I found out that the brick building was the film studio where they were shooting Star Wars: Episode III. So I sneak in there, and I'm IN one OF the back rooms, WHERE it's pretty dark. This girl from my school named Claire shows up, and it turns out that she is playing one of Padme's handmaidens. She has way too much make-up ON, AND IS wearing ALL black clothing. THEN I woke up.

Crazy.

wtf? :eh:

yeah, my thoughts exactly. :moo:

Dreams about Redt and Arc wink.gif

Dream could have a meaning, mostlikely Im able to find out what it is but Im not gonna post that here, will only turn into a flamewar hahaha smile.gif

the meaning about any dream based around SS is

go outside

that's why this IS so wierd...

LAST night i was AT my gf's house from 7:00 pm - 1:30 am, most of that time was spent outside :think:

GIVE US PICS

haha, somehow i knew someone would ask for pictures.

NOPICS4U!

If he doesn'tgive pics it means she IS a dog.

mom and mackie will attest that she is definately not a dog. smile.gif

If he doesn'tgive pics it means she IS a dog.

please post pictures of girls you have dated tongue.gif

oh and tcdr has seen the picture now, so you can ask him what he thinks, too smile.gif

My sister aint a dog som, you moron!

Anyway, waddle wont post pics because he doesnt want you guys to jerk off on pics of his gf....Sounds logical to me!

ANd about that dream: Youre not the first to dream about me and other SS players, right wild0? tongue.gif

http://www.celebrity-fansites.com/images/stars/kristin_kreuk/miscellaneous/kristin_kreuk_miscellaneous_2.jpg

pretty, but pales in comparison to melissa. (in my opinion)