Sign in to follow this  
dudley-do-right

Alias Substitution

Slyth since yer not on right now I figured I'd ask here since I have TO GO soon... Can I switch an alias IN FOR sinner FOR JAD's sex team? Sinner in for dudley-do-right? I will not play dudley-do-right again in quiet protest of whats going on. I support GL in what he wants for the zone. Maybe not how hes done it but its a means to an end.

lock this thread if you like... but thats how I feel.

Not to put undue pressure on yah brother (slyth) but just curious if I can do this:) If not then I suppose Ill have to drop out SWZDL. Thanks:)

dudley-do-right

sinner

Rules state you cant use aliases. Considering 50% of my active team are jf's there would be NO point IN me even bothering TO try TO play if this IS gonna be the CASE. Draft really IS apart FROM swz pub arena it's not ran by SWZ staff as a whole. I respect and understand your stance duds but if tcm deaf and jigga all follow suit then sex is gonna be pretty much fucked (pun intended).

/JAD

Well, I am with GL 100%. He stood up for me, and I must do the same for him.

I like what this zone can be, and I like what it used to be.

SWDL is fun... because it isnt being run by the Disney land ops that run pub.

GL has done more for this zone then all of Zeta combined. Harloch took the zone idea from Vespar, and ran with it. GL was there from the begining, and has been with it

zum bitteren ende.

SWZ's population isnt even comparable TO SOME newer zones LIKE T3 Gauntlet OR 17th Par, 2 zones I've never been in.

Maybe the SWZ ops want the age range to be 5-10 year olds. If so, they are doing an injustice to those who came before.

JAD...how would you be fucked? Instead of duds on your roster you'd have sinner....

btw this doesn't mean anything regarding swzdl policy....

garath

I meant if others followed his lead. If rules allow him to change names then all is well.

/JAD

if you feel that strongly, and since everyone knows that sinner = dudley-do-right, I dont really have that much of a problem with it. I'll change it TO sinner.

I do NOT want everyone doing this though. I'm only making exceptions in the most extreme cases.