Sign in to follow this  
Iceman.

SWZ MAP IDEAS:

NEW MAP TYPE:

I was reading a topic about privates this weekend and about the map we were using and it occured to me that with our constantly low population, maybe it would be a good idea to downsize the map to match our downsized population. Perhaps by 25%. Also, as long as I can remember (not as long as some, surely) we have used square maps. I was thinking we should also convert to a circular map (not trying to go TW here). A circular map with bases equally distanced from the center. Make the center area circular and make anti reach from outside center all the way in, except to a small box (10x10 tiles?) in the absolute center.

HALL OF FAME MAP:

Also, I think it would be cool to go through old maps and pick out the best bases and put together a "Hall Of Fame" map sporting the coolest bases of SWZ history. Sure there will be some different opinions, but Im sure something could be put together.

Those are pretty cool ideas and probably should be considered by our map makers... Having a smaller map would make the games more intense as opposed to wandering around for 10 minutes trying to spot enemy while everyone sits at home. And maybe with that we could go to multiple arenas if the population gets over a certain size... and the circular thing... brilliant:) Makes it seem like the bases flow together and I wou

dudley-do-right

sinner